Terms and Conditions - General
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
2. K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
3. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice, via cash, cheque or bank transfer. If payment is not made within this time 2.5% of the total bill will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
4. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e., food, medication, leads, tags, collars, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
5. If it is necessary for keys to be picked up or dropped off in order to complete an assignment charges will be applied for each trip.
6. The client must provide K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
7. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM.
8. K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
9. Although K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client.
K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
10. K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
Terms and Conditions - Dog Grooming
1. Throughout grooming, we take the utmost care to ensure the health, safety and well-being of your dog, however K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM is not liable for any pre-existing conditions or problems found during the grooming process. Advice given regarding health issues should be followed up with a consultation from your vet.
2. All clients are asked to inform us of any known medical problems, allergies, etc. Please also let us know of any changes in your dog’s health/details accordingly.
3. You must inform us if your dog has ever bitten or has aggressive tendencies. A soft muzzle may be used where necessary. K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM reserves the right not to groom a dog if it shows unmanageable aggression/behaviour. In such an event, the owner will be contacted immediately and asked to collect their dog.
4. In the event of injury or illness, with our discretion and judgement, a vet may be sought and all costs will be at the owner’s expense.
5. K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM will not be held responsible for ‘clipper burn’ and/or minor nicks resulting from the grooming of matted, neglected coats, or for the irritation caused by removing coat from pets possessing mild to severe skin allergy, nor will we be held responsible for stressful effects grooming may have on an elderly pet.
6. We reserve the right to charge additional fees for services we consider over and above those covered by our standard rates.
7. The owner agrees to be responsible for any property damaged by their pet.
8. The dog may be photographed or videoed and these images become the property of K9-4PAWS & THE GROOMING ROOM.
9. The owner must ensure that their dog is up to date with his/her vaccinations, and is healthy to the best of their knowledge.
10. Full payment is required on collection of your dog.